Welcome to the University of Minnesota Duluth Ski Team website!
Interested in Joining? Email
UMD Ski Team News and Happenings
- Nationals 2012/2013 Sun Valley, ID. Women's team finishes 14th and Men's team finshes 14th.
- Nationals 2011/2012 Sunday River, ME. Women's team finishes 17th and Men's team finshes 11th.
- Nationals 2010/2011 Sun Valley, ID, Men's and Women's teams compete.
- Nationals 2009/2010 Sunday River, ME. Men's team finishes 12th in the NATION (7th in Slalom) and Amanda finishes 37th in the GS!!!!!!!!
- Nationals 2008/2009 Winter Park, CO. Women's team competes.
- Nationals 2007/2008 Sunday River, ME. Women's team competes.
- Nationals 2006/2007 Winter Park, CO. Men's and Women's teams compete.
- Nationals 2005/2006: Sugarloaf, ME. Men's and Women's teams compete.
- Nationals 2004/2005: McCall, ID. Men's 6th, Women's 12th! (The best Finishes ever by UMD Teams!)
- Dryland Practices are held at FIELD 6. Practices every Tues and Thurs in the fall, at 5pm. Email if you want to join the team, but can't make practices!
Please visit the MCSA Region website for updated race schedules and information.
Also, check out the National Site to see any new stuff for this season.
Club Mission Statement
1. Inclusion of all those individuals that enjoy skiing and want to be a part of the racing experience. Exclusion is not to be tolerated if at all possible.
2. To represent all racers able, at all races. Limitations set only as directed by the MCSA or USCSA.
3. To uphold the traditions of ski racing excellence.
4. To create an environment which is supportive to Student Athletes. To perpetuate itself with the ideal of improvement from one season to the next.
5. To generate a highly competitive atmosphere that will produce highly qualified racers to represent the Midwest conference at a national level and perform with a level of excellence that correctly demonstrates the quality of the race program upheld by MCSA.
6. To keep competition fun and exciting with the purpose of encouraging it's athletes to stay involved in the sport and athletics in general.
7. All members will strive to represent the best interests of the team and school.